Thursday, September 10, 2009

No longer hustlin'

Thank God for time shifting. I still managed to catch last night's results show for SYTYCD-C which made me very happy. I was very sad to see Vincent and Cody both in the bottom three but I have to say, I love watching Vincent dance. Especially in his sexy green shirt. That made it all worth it. I didn't like how Jenna Lynn just resigned herself to going home. She should've had more fight. And poor Nicolas was just growing on me. But overall, I agree. It makes me nervous though since now it's getting down to only 7 couples. Please don't let Vincent leave.

But I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised by Emmanuel Sandu. As a fan of figure skating (how girly, I know), I wasn't ready to move on. And I really thought he was going to suffer the Dave Moffatt syndrome. However, he seems to be doing quite well. At first I didn't think his partner liked him at all, but somehow they seem quite close now. Bizarre.

...though I really think that Daniel and Jayme Rae are going to be the couple to beat. Everybody just loves them too much (but I like how Leah keeps faking them out. Hehehehehe).

2 comments:

  1. Poor Dave Moffatt! I don't think you should call it his syndrome! Any time someone tries to reinvent themselves in some way, its step in the right direction, even if is doesn't take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The females are definitely the stronger dancers this season. It will be a tight contest between them I suspect. I too enjoy Emmanuel Sandu's performances, as well as Austin; however, technically, he really needs to focus. I'm glad he has a new partner, which seems to be meshing with his style. I pretty much have agreed with the current evictions, however, no matter what happens, these dancers are all pretty awesome in their own right.

    ReplyDelete