Saturday, October 17, 2009

If I had a million dollars

At my work, we have a lottery pool and like to discuss what we'll do when we win. What I found funny was yesterday, somehow this turned into a discussion of whether when we were rich, whether we would get coffee from Starbucks or Tim Horton's. Their conversation was actually about the type and quality of the coffee but seeing as I don't drink coffee, it didn't mean much to me. At first, I agreed that I would go to Starbucks since I love the green tea fraps and recently addicted to chai lattes. But then I realized that nothing would ever really replace a iced cap or sour cream glazed donut in my heart. And I have a feeling that no matter how rich we are, we would still go to Tim Horton's. I mean, of course we would, we would just go more.

1 comment:

  1. And buy really expensive sugars to put in the coffee... all the fanciest dijon sugars.

    ReplyDelete