Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All Night Long

I have decided that tonight is going to be the perfect CanCon night.

6:30 - Style by Jury (W Network)
7-8 - Rick Mercer and 22 Minutes (CBC)
8-10 - SYTYCD-C (CTV)
10-11 - Being Erica (CBC)
11-12 - The Hour (CBC)

God bless time shifting channels. What's nice is that I can actually have a night of CanCon without having to watch a show online. Usually if there's nothing on, I'll flip on The Listener or Corner Gas but this way, I get to see 5 hours of brand new CanCon! SYTYCD-C is on the final 4 and I'm really looking forward to this episode of Being Erica since she spends the whole day with that other guy whose in therapy (he has a strange name...). It'll be good times!

...and Bruce just kissed the woman on Style by Jury. Where can I sign up for this show?

No comments:

Post a Comment