Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cheaters

So last night was the closest I had ever come to cheating since I started this. And why was I so close to cheating? Peer pressure. It's just no good. My friend, Sabrina, had baked an apple crisp and thought it would be nice if she brought it over and we watched America's Next Top Model. Then she remembered. She told me that I could just watch it and not tell anybody. And I was so close to watching it. So close. But then we didn't and instead went on facebook.

But here's the thing, I totally would have confessed that I had cheated. Some people were convinced that I would end up cheating and not tell anyone. But that would ruin the whole integrity of this project. If it gets to the point that I do cheat and watch an American show, I want to know why it was that time and what lured me over to the side of evil. It's all part of the challenge and the experience. So if I cheat, I will let you know. Rest assured.

The moral of this story: Peer Pressure? Just say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment