Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why, Murdoch, why???

I suppose technically this post isn't about Murdoch, it's about Yannick Bisson.

But over the past week, I have actually been catching up on Murdoch Mysteries (and by catching up, I mean watching obsessively). So imagine my surprise when I'm watching TV and see Mr.Bisson in a commercial for CIBC. I knew it was him from those eyelashes. They're just so lush! But aside from that, I was just surprised to see an actor from a continuing series in an ad like that. I know he's probably not making the big bucks from Murdoch (it is Canada, after all) but it still seemed out of the ordinary. And I doubt it's an endorsement deal where CIBC is paying him the big bucks. I just find it weird.

Though I am considering switching to CIBC now. If Yannick Bisson and Tom Cavanagh both say it's the place to be, it must be!

2 comments:

  1. Tsk! You are so easy. I can only imagine what would happen if Mr. Bisson were hawking something on an infomercial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just those eyelashes, I tells ya! Besides, if Tom Cavanagh tells you to do something, you do it!

    ReplyDelete