Monday, March 8, 2010

Friends

In case you were wondering why I didn't blog at all last week, it was because I was staying with some friends in various cities. I was a little worried about this since it's one thing to make my brother and sister only watch CanCon but it seems rude to go into somebody else's house and limit what they can watch.

But I have to say, my friends were excellent. As all of them knew about my commitment to Cancon, they respected my life choices and there were no problems. Well, there was one problem but I swear it was only a half an hour. My friend's roommate was watching SVU (I think, I don't really know what program it was) and we were in the same room, waiting to watch a movie. My friend was nice enough to try and carry a conversation with me so it wasn't like I was watching it at all. So don't judge me too much. Though considering it was about Mischa Barton as a prostitute who has a baby, I think that was punishment enough.

I even planned my return so I would miss the first 1 1/2 hour of the Oscars. I then hid out in my sister's room where I would hear part of it for a while but ended up watching jPOD in my own room. Who needs fancy award shows anyway???

No comments:

Post a Comment