Monday, March 22, 2010

Last summer, I had an obsession with the Tyra Banks Show. From her, I learned so much. From the relationship of African-American women with their hair to what your poop should like look. And if Tyra wears spanx, then it must be okay.

Of course, Steven and Chris filled this void in my life. At first they were just a convenient replacement but now I feel they have become something more. Okay, it's turning into another unhealthy obsession. I still don't like Chris that much but I don't dislike him as much as I did. I still love Steven though. They've taught me so much about what the moulding in my house should be like.

But what I find most interesting is that they are currently during the 'Better Choice Challenge.' They have these ambassadors from things like nutrition to relationships to financial and everyday one of them gives you a challenge. They are usually rather simple things like having a family dinner that night or making a list for grocery shopping. It's just nice because by doing these little things, you will be making your life better. And then you can go online and tell them what you have accomplished. I think it's a good way for people to do little things to improve their lives without a major overhaul.

...sorry, I just distracted because on Instant Star Jude just dropped an earring down the toilet. And Sadie is trying to get a job on Degrassi (guest stars include Jimmy and Ellie).

2 comments:

  1. I must say that since you started your CanCon only televison viewing, you have changed my viewing habits.I love Murdoch Mysteries and Flashpoint and the Listener, even though it is not on any more except in reruns. I don't watch tv that much during the day, but you have influenced me there as well.I will be watching Steven and Chris while I am having lunch now.I found it very entertaining and it was funnier than I thought it would be. No more visiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't complain. I haven't even gotten you to start watching Degrassi yet!

    ReplyDelete