Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dragons and things

I am sad since I missed last night's Dragon's Den. It was the season finale and they were going back to where all the Dragons made all their money and the story of their lives. Doesn't that sound fascinating??? But I missed it and now have to try and watch it online this weekend.

And I still haven't caught up on The Bridge (I've seen part of the second episode but I really wasn't paying too much attention to it).

And I wanted to go back and watch Douglas Coupland on The Hour from like a month ago. I just keep falling behind on all these things I want to see. When did I become such a slacker???

The only good thing is that they are all online and I'll be able to watch them at my leisure. If I can ever remember to get around to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment