Monday, February 8, 2010

Shirtlessness

Is it just me or has Michael Seater taken off his shirt in every episode of 18 to Life? Oh, I'm not complaining or anything, there just seems to be a lot of shirtlessness. It's actually one of the things I like about Canadian TV. There's scenes of him and Jessie in bed together. Or Erica and Ethan on Being Erica last season. I remember the one time my sister said "Can they even show that on TV?" And I replied that of course they can, it's Canada. There just seems to be a lot more sexy scenes or even dirty jokes. And this isn't even Showcase on Friday nights! I think it's nice that we are much more lax in our morals (hehehehe). But there's just more freedom to show things that might be considered more risque south of the border.

The best line from 18 to Life tonight: "I like my religion like I like my women: organized."

No comments:

Post a Comment