Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boo to the Americans

Right now, as the Canadian hockey team plays the American hockey team, I wonder if the rest of the world hates the Americans as much as Canadians.

Okay, maybe not hate. And definitely not in the love-to-hate type of way. But for some reason, I'm fine with any other country beating us but if it's an American? It just makes it so much worse. It's like the whole "Anybody but Harper" mentality. Maybe it's because they always win all the medals and they always seem so much more arrogant. But then again, chances are, no matter what they do, I will attribute it to them being arrogant.

Though what really pissed me off is Shawnee Davis talking about 'Own the Podium' and saying that it cost Deny Morrison a medal. And their whole 'you can own the podium, we're just going to rent it.' What is up with them?

Even though this hockey game isn't for a gold medal, I hope they kick those American asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment