Friday, February 5, 2010

Docs

I have 3 passions in life:

(1) CanCon
(2) Generation Y/Me/Millennials
(3) Stargate

Now I can wax philosophical for hours and hours on any of these topics (as many of you already know). So I was quite pleased last night to watch Doc Zone which was about Hyper Parents and Coddled Kids. And what I like most about watching docs like this is that they spark conversations and debates. Last week, we were all discussing pot and mental illness and this week is all about the ways in which we fit into our generation and then how we don't (and I realized that I'm probably more bitter than most Gen Me's, oh well). But this is what I like about the CBC, they give me the things I already love and introduce me to new things. We're good friends.

An interesting note: there is a facebook page called 'Can this onion ring get more fans than Stephen Harper?' And apparently the answer is yes, yes it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment