Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Late Night TV

Last night I couldn't get to sleep. So at 1am I wandered back out to the living room to see what I could see. I thought it would be fun to see if there was anything I could watch.

As it turns out, there isn't. There were lots of American shows that I would've liked to watch, like Jimmy Fallon, the Daily Show and the Colbert Report were on the time shifty channels, but not really any Canadian goods. Instead I watched some of The Hour online. Which was funny because I was watching the one with Kevin Smith who talked about how much he loved that show and how unique it was and how there couldn't be one like it in the States because it wouldn't be the same at all. And I've always been kinda proud of The Hour since it isn't really like any other late night talk shows of the American variety. But I do wish that we had more of a late night presence. I know it doesn't really make much sense since how many Canadians are up at 1am looking for Canadian Content? But I do still wish we had a late-late night show of our own. Or at least decent reruns in the middle of the night. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment