Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Olympic Fever!

So last night, we programmed our favourite channels to all those covering the Olympics ... all the Canadian channels anyways. CTV, TSN, OLN, Omni, oh my! I'm truly excited. I'm a little sad though since I might be missing the first hour of the opening ceremonies because I'll be on the bus. Poor planning really. Who really needs to be home for Family Day when the opening ceremonies are on???

Now, I have no idea how this blog will look during the Olypmics when it's highly unlikely I'll be watching anything else. It's not the CBC is going to have any new episodes of anything on. But unlike Harper, I refuse to prorouge and plan on working through. It'll be tough but I'm sure I'll survive.

I'm just very interested to see how this whole 'Own the Podium' thing turns out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment