Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strombo Sighting?

So I had my first Strombo sighting since moving to Toronto! It was exciting. It was on Queen Street West and I was on a streetcar and he was not. This arrangement was probably for the best as to avoid what inevitably would have been an embarrassing situation for me. The only problem is, is that this was right before 8pm when I know that he has his radio show on CBC Radio from 8pm to midnight Sunday nights. So either he was very late grabbing snacks for the show or it was not him and I am currently experiencing Strombo hallunications. Both seem plausible.

Now my brother has actually made eye contact twice with Strombo which is impressive and also last week saw Dmitry Chepovetsky (Bob from Regenesis or Tesla from Murdoch Mysteries) on a streetcar. This was rather awkward from what I hear. I'm just lacking in my celebrity sightings and this makes me sad.

I just felt the need to share this.

No comments:

Post a Comment