Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dammit!

As I knew would likely happen, I missed the Genie Awards!! This makes me angry and sad. Even though I don't really know the movies that are nominated, I still like to watch because they always sound so interesting, thus making me more likely to watch them if I ever get the chance. Plus I think an awards show celebrating Canadian movies deserves some respect here and at least should be shown on one of the big three Canadian broadcasters. Which would mean that I probably wouldn't have missed it last night. Which would have made me a happy person today, so I can report back on the actual show. But instead we are filled with disappointment.

The only silver lining in all this is that the show is still up on the CBC website which means that I will actually get to watch it. All 56 minutes of it. So that is what I'll be doing tonight.

And I don't care if they have already started setting up for the Junos. I want to see the Genies, dammit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment