Thursday, April 8, 2010

A List

I've started a list of all the shows I want to catch up on in May. So far, it looks like this:

-Grey's Anatomy
-30 Rock
-NCIS (for my sister)
-How I met your mother (for my brother)
-US of Tara
-Flashforward

What I'm looking forward to the most is Flashforward since it's all new to me and I've been dying to see what it's like. What I'm looking forward to least is Grey's Anatomy. Since I've been watching it since the beginning, I feel like I have an obligation to see it through to the end. It's no longer something that excites me but is starting to feel me with dread. I haven't stayed up on any of the information about the season so I literally have no idea what's going on. I haven't even seen commercials for it, really. I just remember how the last season filled me with so much rage yet I was unable to stop watching. But I know I will sit down and watch this whole season, probably grimacing the whole time.

Makes me almost wish this challenge was never going to end so that I would always have an excuse to give myself for not watching Grey's anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I stopped enjoying Grey's when it was the Izzy and Denny show, and then it got worse when it was her and George. Needless to say I have not watched it for a while.
    I was watching Flashforward and enjoying it but it seemed to be gone for a while and then I lost interest, but I watched it last night for the first time since it came back and will be watching it from now on. There was a surprise ending and with a hobbit as a bad guy, how can you resist?
    But U.S. of Tara is so good I am glad the second season is on finally. Toni Collette is amazing! Besides, they mentioned Apples To Apples so it has to be good. lol

    ReplyDelete