Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An Ending

How did it get so late so soon? Tonight is the season finale of Republic of Doyle. It feels like it just began. I'm kinda excited since I hate his sleazy brother so I hope something bad happens to him. But it's a pleasant type of ending since it will be returning for another season. At least I don't have to worry about having all my hopes and dreams dashed. Okay, so that only happened with jPOD but it still hurts.

Also ending this Monday is 18 to Life. After a brief search, I haven't been able to find out if that show will be lucky enough to garner a second season. I hope so since I think it's a decent show and a good pairing for Little Mosque. Plus Michael Seater never wears a shirt. I like it because it's a bit edgier and racier than other CBC shows. Little Mosque is more culturally edgy, 18 to Life is sexier.

There's also no word yet on Being Erica. I really really really hope that is comes back. I have theories about the ending and I need to see if I was correct. I need to see what happens.

But I guess with Republic of Doyle and Battle of the Blades coming back, CBC shouldn't do too badly next season. But really, renew Being Erica. I have questions and my heart can't stand another jPOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment