Monday, November 23, 2009

Mmm...mmmm...good!

I love the Food Network! I lived over a year without it and didn't realize how much I really missed it. The lovely side to this is that there are so many Canadian shows I can watch. Thankfully, most of my favourite shows were Canadian. I can now spend my time with Ricardo, Michael Smith, Laura Calder and even The Main (he's a good man). And of course, Anna Olsen. I've even been to her bakery that might not even be there any more... it sure was delicious!

This rediscovery of the Food Network is handy since many of the shows I started watching have finished. There are more shows debuting in January but for now, I don't quite know what I'm going to do. A girl can only watch so much news, you know. But I look forward to seeing some new shows. Maybe this will give CTV and Global a chance to improve? We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. I think Anna Olsen left Port Dalhousie for a place at a winery... but it may have been you who told me that, so maybe this isn't very helpful to you!

    ReplyDelete