Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Birthday/Christmas List

As some of you may know my birthday is next week. As all of you probably know, Christmas is in little over a month. So I've decided to devote today to a list of DVD's I would like to own as I can't find most of them online! Having these would make my viewing life so much easier.

-Robson Arms (seasons 1-3)
-Corner Gas (seasons 1, 3-6)
-Being Erica (season 1)

Now the rest of these are a bit risky since I've never actually watched any of these shows and might actually end up hating them. But with the limited amount of Cancon on these days, I would probably end up watching them anyways. I really wish that I could find more Cancon online since then I would have a better idea of if I would like them or not. Somebody needs to start the Canadian Hulu!

-Slings and Arrows (seasons 1-3)
-Made in Canada (seasons 1-5)
-The Newsroom (all 5 seasons )

And of course, Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High which I believe comes in a box set. Please, I don't think my siblings hate me enough!

1 comment: