Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Return of the Americans

Sometimes I do appreciate how lame I really am. Yesterday morning, I wake up and all excited to watch anything I want! But the only thing that kind of interested me was That's So Raven and Hannah Montana and though I will admit to watching them before, I did not watch that to be the first American show to assault my eyes. So instead I ended up watching Instant Star and Canada's Worst Driver 3. Old habits die hard.

Later on in the day I did watch Arrested Development which I felt to be a worthy choice for the first American show I've watched in 8 months. It's just so good. I also ended up watching more of it at 5am in this morning when I couldn't sleep. It was good times for all.

But now, I just have a few small things to do and then I'm going to devote this whole afternoon to American TV. I don't quite know where to start. Right now the debate is between Grey's or Flashforward. Though I do believe that Flashforward would be the better show, I think I might have to go with Grey's. Hopefully the anger would be too much this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment