Monday, May 31, 2010

DVDs!

The other day, we were shopping by the doors they had those large bins filled with old or straight to video movies. I was casually browsing while other people paid when I made a discovery! The second season of the Newsroom for $4.99! What a steal! And then I even found H20 (the TV movie starring Paul Gross) for $2.99! So for less than $10, I was able to get both of them.

Now I'm sad for two reasons: 1) I haven't seen the first season of the Newsroom (well, really I haven't seen the first season it ran in 1996 I believe) and I do so love to watch things in order. And 2) that they were so cheap and just tossed aside like that. I know that it is a show that's been off the air for years now and a TV movie so I shouldn't be too surprised but I still would like to see them somewhere more respectful. And somewhat idiotically: more expensive. This is idiotic because as much I think they deserve to cost more and I would happily pay more in order to help the Canadian industry, if they did cost anymore I wouldn't be able to afford them (we're having some issues over here).

But I'm just happy to be expanding both my knowledge and collection of Canadian TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment