Monday, December 28, 2009

Forgiveness

Okay, I can't hold it back any longer. I cheated. But before you judge me too harshly, let me tell you that it's probably the lamest cheat I could've done. So it was Christmas Eve and I had done so well over the past couple months and I was so proud at not even once accidentally watching anything other than Canadian Content. But just two days before the reprieve, I failed.

I was sitting around with my family, seeing what was on and any Christmas specials that were left on the eve before Christmas. I wasn't paying attention to we started watching an Andrea Bocelli special (he may or may not have been at the Vatican. I'm still not sure if it was referring to that show or advertising a different special). And then because my brother and sister have a tradition of always watching the Mormon Tabermnacle Choir so we were flipping back and forth. About half way through the Mormons, I realized what had happened. I blemished my perfect record with Mormons! So please, don't blame me. Blame the Mormons.

But don't worry. I'm back with Degrassi today and learning about gonorrhea. This is why I love Canadian content.

1 comment:

  1. It saddened me as well! Melissa and I have gotten used to the red flags going up in our heads when we pass by Canadian content, even feeling guilty about it when we watch it when you aren't around! We should have caught that right along with you. Those Mormons! Sure they can sing, but they are masters of deception! And I expected more from Andrea Bocelli!

    ReplyDelete