Monday, December 14, 2009

American Cravings

For the most part, I haven't been hurting too much. It's taken some adjustments but overall, I am content with the Canadian content I have been viewing. But every once and a while, I have an overwhelming urge to watch Grey's. I know it's so bad for me but I just want it.

I haven't given in and don't plan on it any time soon. I just find myself wondering what Meredith is up to and if Izzie and her stupid haircut will die soon. I don't find myself watching CTV too much and never really seem to see any promos for it when I do so I literally have no idea what is happening in this season. Some people have suggested that I can always just read the summaries online and ABC also has a writer's blog for the show so I can really follow the storylines whenever I want. I feel that would only make things worse. I think this is good for my relationship with Grey's. We were going through quite the rough patch there and now we're both taking some time apart to think about our decisions.

But don't think too highly of me for during this challenge. I plan on gorging myself on Grey's once it's done because I know I'll always keep going back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment