Thursday, December 10, 2009

Canadian Celebrities

So I was watching the show Colour Confidential the other day (only because they have since replaced Style by Jury. I do not care for Colour Confidential that much mainly because it does not star Bruce Turner. I was a little upset), and the person who was getting a room re-decorated was none other than Jully Black. I was a little shocked since she is such a huge star and she had previously been on The Hour like a week before. But it was kind of cool since her bedroom was, rather boring. You'd think that with all the money she had, it would look fabulous and be papered in money (or at least that's just what I assume celebrities do with their places) but her house looked like a regular house. It's always sort of a nice little reminder than celebrities are normal people too. And I guess in Canada, they are even more like real people since we don't really have the same celebrity culture they do in the States.

And you can Ms. Jully Black tonight on Steven and Chris's holiday special. I am quite excited for it, even if that does make me lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment