Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cheap Goods

So a little while ago, Strombo did a dare for the Stephen Lewis Foundation which found him skating with the Battle of the Blades crew, wearing a Maple Leafs jersey. It was kinda funny to watch and we all had a good time. Then, Strombo said that they were auctioning off the jersey that he had worn and it was signed by not only himself, but all of the people at Battle of the Blades. Cool stuff, right??? I would love it have that but assumed that it would be ghastly expensive.

But then I found it on ebay. And the current bid? $407. Seriously?! I mean, I could very well take that much off my credit line and consider it a worthy buy. Only $407??? I mean, I thought the Strombo fans alone would be shelling out mad cash for not only an item of his clothing, but a Maple Leafs jersey that he wore and signed. And then add all the autographs from Battle of the Blades? There is no way that this should be in my price range (mind you, it's not really. There just happens to be a possibility that I could buy it). I just think that this item happens to be worth more.

If you want to check it out for yourself, or have a Strombo fan that would appreciate it, here it is: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270498261278&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT. You have less than a day to make it your's!

No comments:

Post a Comment