Monday, July 12, 2010

Looking Forward

It's always about this point in the summer when I start to look forward to the new fall season. I know everyone talks about how it's all about watching shows online or buying the DVDs but I still love to watch shows actually on TV. Call me old fashioned. Plus it means a bunch of new shows. Yay! And you can't find a lot of Canadian TV around online and due to lack of funds, the DVDs aren't really an option (despite how cheap they are). So I am looking forward to once again stuffing myself with Cancon.

Though I'm looking forward to returning favourites (Being Erica, Battle of the Blades, The Listener), new shows (Men with Brooms, and Debbie Travis' show that has nothing to do with interior design) and continuing shows (Rookie Blues), for some reason, I'm most excited about So You Think You Can Dance. I have no idea why. Just somewhere in my soul, I need to see Canadians dance. Though I doubt that there will be anything as special as what Vincent and I shared last season, I'm still super excited.

Let's cross our fingers for more excellent Cancon this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment